Tuesday, January 1, 2013


  Happy New Year everybody!!!!! It is 2013, 2012 is now history! Does anyone have any resolutions?

Today is our last day of Christmas break! But I've had fun on my break though! We started out our break with the flu; Andrew even ended up in the hospital with dehydration and a fever! But we're all over the flu now and recently we've been sledding in the snow! For Christmas we had my grandpa over for lunch and we exchanged gifts and had desserts! On the 29th my mom, sister, and I went to a bridal brunch for my cousin who is getting married this year! Also on the 29th my family went to my grandpa and grandma Young's for a Christmas get-together with them! We ate dinner with them, exchanged gifts and did various other things. On New Year's Eve (yesterday) we had some friends over for dinner, games, and desserts! We had fun!!!!!!!! Today all of us except dad went sledding on a hill not too far away from our house! Even Isaiah went! He was kinda scared a couple of the times he went down the hill! We had a fun time there! Those are some of the things we've been doing around the holidays! On the 7th my sister-in-law and Liam (my nephew) will be coming up to NY from TX! Then we will probably get to see the newest Young in person!! Anyway, I hope all of you have a wonderful year and a great day!!

       ♥Rachel


P.S  Here are some pictures!

Our Christmas picture!
Back row: Me, Kim, Jon, Andrew
Front row: Josh, Isaiah, Noah, Daniel

Liam!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I'm so excited!!! And I love that picture of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post, and your pictures! Um, let's see... as far as New Year's Resolutions, I made a few. I'm reading through the whole Bible this year, and I'm definitely going to be jogging again. I had fun with that last year :)
    Do you make resolutions?
    I hope you're having a great day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Elizabeth!! Thanks! Well, I had a resolution that I was going to do but I already didn't keep it! I guess another resolution could be me finishing school this year!! :) :) Hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for finishing school!! I am so excited for you :D

      Delete
  4. Thanks Elizabeth!! Only 3-4 months of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete