Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 So, I haven't really been blogging a whole lot!!!! How about I write about a bunch of things in this one?

 Well, I still have school, but I have finished Economics!!!!!!!!!!!! And I "might" be done with most of my school sometime in June!

 Anyway, my goat, Rosie, might be expecting! I'm not sure though. We have tried to breed her before, but she never got pregnant, so maybe this time she is pregnant! We'll probably be giving the buck back, to the guy that was letting us borrow him, sometime this month or else the females, if they got pregnant after May, would have kids in the winter!

 The lilac trees are already starting to get their flowers, and our maple tree has leaves on it!! We didn't get too many daffodils this Spring, maybe because of the cold weather and the snow. And we are also getting those yellow flowers, that still come up from the ground even after you mow the grass, known as Dandelions!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha!

 We are doing a garden this year and have already started some plants inside and in the garden. This year we are going to do some plants that we didn't do last year. Some of them are: Watermelon, radishes, pepper, and purple hull peas. We did corn last year and the year before, and it didn't really work out that well! We probably let it sit too long! But, zucchini and yellow squash do pretty well when we plant it!

 Isaiah, who is 1 1/2 years old, is walking around now! He isn't saying very many things but he does do some animal noises. He has several teeth, although some of them are not fully in yet!


Anyways, there is my post for now. Maybe i'll post more often!

       Enjoy the sunshine and green grass!!!  
           
                  -Rachel Y. :)

Our maple tree

Lilacs


A flower

Our bridge and the creek

Isaiah

Me


12 comments:

  1. Yaay, a new post!!!! I love it :) And the pictures are absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you CocoaNut!!!!!!!! How are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing great!!! Happy to have my whole family home this weekend, and absolutely loving this nice weather!! How are you??

      Delete
    2. You must be having fun with your family! Are they both back for the summer? I'm pretty good; maybe we can get together soon!!

      Delete
    3. Yes, they will both be here until the end of August!! :D Yes, that would be awesome!! I haven't seen you girls in half of forever!!!!! <3

      Delete
    4. :) Maybe we can see you before your graduation party!

      Delete
  3. excellent! I know what you mean with the dandelions. Those things are the bane of any lawn mowers existence! Isiah is, as usual, an awesome little guy. I can't wait till one of you gals get a picture of him with his nephew (okay, or neice). :)
    Anyway, good to hear about your goat. I hope for the best.

    P.S: You know that I prefer cold weather, so it makes it that much more amazing when I say that I too am going enjoying the nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isaiah will only be a little over two years older than his niece or nephew!! Uncle Isaiah!!!!!

    Did you like the snow we got in April? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh...we didn't GET any snow in April! Just some chilly weather and a little frost. Nice post by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) gotta love the snow! (but I wouldn't want to damage my local agrarian's harvests, because of the snow.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes i'm sure we will get tons of pics of Uncle Isaiah with him/her. He will totally not understand, of course ;) which just makes it cuter. "Who is this baby stealing attention from me?" haha

    ReplyDelete